May 30, 2007

Vacation planning

Totally fun! I have booked all my upcoming flights and hotels this afternoon, for both USA & Melbourne Trip. For the Aug/Sept Melbourne Foodie trip, I have also booked the restaurants where we'll be eating at. The Australian Good Food Guide came in handy. Here are the places where we'll wine & dine at in Melbourne:


31st August
Lunch: Vue De Monde (French) - http://www.vuedemonde.com.au
- Definitely need to book 3 mths in advance at least. 18 hats out of 20. We requested for a table where you can face the open kitchen and see the chefs cook! :)!

Dinner: Rockpool (Neil Perry's) - http://www.rockpool.com.au
- His flagship restaurant is actually in Sydney. Hope this is just as good.

Drinks/Supper: Gingerboy - http://www.gingerboy.com.au

1st September
Lunch: Movida (Spanish Tapas) - http://www.movida.com.au
A friend who just came back from Melbourne last month recommended this restaurant.

Dinner: Longrain - http://www.longrain.com
Thai influence modern cooking in what seems to be a very sociable looking restaurant.

*** Note to self: Need to organize the Christmas Taipei Trip after I come back from the US.

Once again, I HEART GOOD FOOD!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home